- Friends Publish Annual Report 2017-18April 8, 2019 - 8:58 pm
- Broken Children Become Broken AdultsMay 9, 2017 - 9:51 am
- Ms. Hawaii Joins Forces to Prevent Child Abuse in Maui CountyJanuary 23, 2016 - 6:11 am
- Nancy Cross and the Hyundai Tournament of Champions HonoredJanuary 22, 2016 - 6:08 pm
- FCJCM Releases New Mandated Reporting FilmJanuary 22, 2016 - 6:05 pm
- New Computer Center at Hui MalamaJanuary 22, 2016 - 5:54 pm
ARE YOU A PARENT OR CAREGIVER WHO ARE BECOMING OVERWHELMED OR STRESSED????
PLEASE MAKE THE CALL 1-800-4-A-CHILD 24/7Some states are already reporting an uptick in severe child abuse cases. Thanks USA TODAY for interviewing us about this issue and sharing information about our Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline. Reach our counselors 24/7 at 1-800-422-4453 bit.ly/3dn2qne ... See MoreSee Less