Ms. Hawaii, Flecha Tovar, has joined forces with the Friends of the Children’s Justice Center of Maui. Together we can broaden our efforts to bring awareness of the struggles of the children of abuse and neglect in our state and to prevent child abuse in Maui County. This collaboration shows the true character of Ms. Hawaii for making her focus on children who are sometimes forgotten or fall through the cracks. A big MAHALO goes out to her for making a difference in the lives of our children in need. The Friends are most appreciative to her for reaching out to us to help us fulfill our mission.
https://mauicjc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/prevent-child-abuse-maui-01.jpg 315 350 jim /wp-content/uploads/2016/01/mcjc-transparency-logo-lg-300x104.png jim2016-01-23 06:11:402016-01-26 02:22:46Ms. Hawaii Joins Forces to Prevent Child Abuse in Maui County
- Broken Children Become Broken AdultsMay 9, 2017 - 9:51 am
- Ms. Hawaii Joins Forces to Prevent Child Abuse in Maui CountyJanuary 23, 2016 - 6:11 am
- Maui News SupplementJanuary 22, 2016 - 6:12 pm
- Nancy Cross and the Hyundai Tournament of Champions HonoredJanuary 22, 2016 - 6:08 pm
- FCJCM Releases New Mandated Reporting FilmJanuary 22, 2016 - 6:05 pm
- New Computer Center at Hui MalamaJanuary 22, 2016 - 5:54 pm