Ms. Hawaii, Flecha Tovar, has joined forces with the Friends of the Children’s Justice Center of Maui. Together we can broaden our efforts to bring awareness of the struggles of the children of abuse and neglect in our state and to prevent child abuse in Maui County. This collaboration shows the true character of Ms. Hawaii for making her focus on children who are sometimes forgotten or fall through the cracks. A big MAHALO goes out to her for making a difference in the lives of our children in need. The Friends are most appreciative to her for reaching out to us to help us fulfill our mission.
https://mauicjc.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/prevent-child-abuse-maui-01.jpg 315 350 jim /wp-content/uploads/2016/01/mcjc-transparency-logo-lg-300x104.png jim2016-01-23 06:11:402016-01-26 02:22:46Ms. Hawaii Joins Forces to Prevent Child Abuse in Maui County
- Friends Publish Annual Report 2017-18April 8, 2019 - 8:58 pm
- Broken Children Become Broken AdultsMay 9, 2017 - 9:51 am
- Ms. Hawaii Joins Forces to Prevent Child Abuse in Maui CountyJanuary 23, 2016 - 6:11 am
- Nancy Cross and the Hyundai Tournament of Champions HonoredJanuary 22, 2016 - 6:08 pm
- FCJCM Releases New Mandated Reporting FilmJanuary 22, 2016 - 6:05 pm
- New Computer Center at Hui MalamaJanuary 22, 2016 - 5:54 pm
2 weeks ago
Broken children eventually have to become broken adults unless there is an intervention. Please try to understand the why not the actions before you judge a child's behavior. ... See MoreSee Less
Friends of the Children's Justice Center of Maui is at G P Roadway Solutions.
4 weeks ago
Once again Grace Pacific LLC assists us in ensuring that each and every child that we serve is able to begin a healing process. We appreciate their financial generosity but more importantly the children we serve greatly appreciate it. They have and continue to show all of us the true meaning of giving!!! ... See MoreSee Less