Ms. Hawaii, Flecha Tovar, has joined forces with the Friends of the Children’s Justice Center of Maui. Together we can broaden our efforts to bring awareness of the struggles of the children of abuse and neglect in our state and to prevent child abuse in Maui County. This collaboration shows the true character of Ms. Hawaii for making her focus on children who are sometimes forgotten or fall through the cracks. A big MAHALO goes out to her for making a difference in the lives of our children in need. The Friends are most appreciative to her for reaching out to us to help us fulfill our mission.
- Friends Publish Annual Report 2017-18April 8, 2019 - 8:58 pm
- Broken Children Become Broken AdultsMay 9, 2017 - 9:51 am
- Ms. Hawaii Joins Forces to Prevent Child Abuse in Maui CountyJanuary 23, 2016 - 6:11 am
- Nancy Cross and the Hyundai Tournament of Champions HonoredJanuary 22, 2016 - 6:08 pm
- FCJCM Releases New Mandated Reporting FilmJanuary 22, 2016 - 6:05 pm
- New Computer Center at Hui MalamaJanuary 22, 2016 - 5:54 pm
ARE YOU A PARENT OR CAREGIVER WHO ARE BECOMING OVERWHELMED OR STRESSED????
PLEASE MAKE THE CALL 1-800-4-A-CHILD 24/7Some states are already reporting an uptick in severe child abuse cases. Thanks USA TODAY for interviewing us about this issue and sharing information about our Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline. Reach our counselors 24/7 at 1-800-422-4453 bit.ly/3dn2qne ... See MoreSee Less